Superpower? I wish.

If I had a super power, I doubt I'd choose invisibility. I'd probably pick the power to read minds instead, or maybe the power to fly, but definitely not invisibility.

Invisible, is that something that I am? It seems to me that sometimes people have the tendency to toss me away like an old forgotten rag doll. Am I really that easy to forget? I'd like to think that I leave some sort of impression on someone on first meetings, but lately, I end up feeling like some sort of ghost. I'm there but people don't see me, well, that is at least until someone needs me to do something for them that someone actually pays some sort of attention to me.

Just this afternoon, I was sitting with some people and well, I was in the zone, revising with my headphones on full blast. I do not know if it was a mistake or on purpose but well, when I finally looked up form my work, I was all alone. I sighed, and made my way to wherever it was I was supposed to be. I was forgotten.

I wasn't offended or anything, I just felt a bit weird that no one told me that they were going. Sigh. Why can't I ever be invisible when I want to be invisible.

Could it be that I've become more serious over the past few months or the fact that I'm not exactly as extroverted as I was in the beginning of the year that people have a tendency to simply forget? Or is it just ignorance.

I don't know. I just want to be seen. I just want to be seen as who I am.

There's this teacher that gets on my nerves a bit, she just seems so damn full of herself. When she talks, all you hear is "me, me, me". Egotistical. She's not exactly intimidating, its just that when she speaks to anyone, it just seems like she's looking down on whoever it is she's speaking with. Condescending?

Well, I don't need her affirmation and I will not allow her to make me feel bad. She's made some people feel... well... not so good but not me.

Sheesh. Teachers.

Anyways, how'd my day go? (I doubt anyone really asks that anymore but anyway, here goes,)
I am tired. It is Monday and I am beat. Sigh, what am I to do? How the heck do I survive the rest of the week?!

I woke up late.
Lectures were boring and I forgot my notes yet again.
Psychology was pretty cool today.
I found out that I might be going back to the Philippines for Christmas.
My cousin didn't get the job as a flight attendant she was applying for.

And yes folks, that's pretty much everything. Pathetic huh? Well, at least there's something to look forward to, Christmas is only fifty days away. Yay! Presents!

I'll probably get a guitar too. Hope my Dad really splurges on a good guitar. I think a hobby might possibly be good for me.

Comments