Things to do when You're stranded in Changi Airport

It seems like Momma's arriving at around 3 now... according to Dad, so I guess I'm stuck here for a while. Good news though, I saw sunflowers. Though not a whole field of them. Just those little walk though displays in the waiting areas.




Hmm... walking around reminds me of Hong Kong. The leaf shaped ceilings, the glass canopies and the wide open spaces look like the Hong Kong airport that I got used to growing up. Sigh... I can't remember a time when I didn't live in between two countries. I guess my family's been doing it for a while now. Shuffling between two countries. Its all I know really. I mean, my first plane ride was when I was 6 months old.

Boy have I changed since then. I used to like travelling, because it meant that I was flying across international boarders to see the people I love. Now, I don't see it exactly that way. My life here and in Philippines has grown in contradistinct directons. Its two completely different worlds. Now, flying just means that the people I love aren't all in the same place with me all the time. I feel that either way, there's someone missing from my life, like it'll never be complete.

I am so drama right? Oh well. Reminiscing over. Back to the real world. I have to find other things to do while I'm here. I think I've overstayed in Mac's. Despite there being an abundance of seats for everyone, people still seem to manage to throw me the occasional dirty look while I'm tapping along on my teeny laptop. Evil people. Grrr.

I hope my laptop's battery doesn't die anytime soon. It's the only thing that will keep me busy till mother arrives. I dunno how I'm gonna meet Donatello and Beej later. My work's not done yet. Gulp. I don't want to be told off.

I wonder where I can hang out in the airport. I was stuck here before, if you can remember. The buss and MRT lines were closed and I had no way of getting home. Hmm...I'll post pictures later... I wonder if I'd be able to find something more interesting than the aeronautics display. Will update you guys on things to do while you're stranded in Changi Airport.

Comments