Moving out AGAIN!

Here I am moving out again. While I was packing up 10 years worth of my junk into boxes, I came across a bag of secondary school memorabilia. I wondered where that girl in the pictures went. I wondered if all of the changes I had made to my life and my way of thinking were for the better.

Was I a better person then? I'm sure I am smarter now. I wonder if knowing more makes that big of a difference. I feel dirtier now, more of a conniver, but happier.

If I am indeed happier, it must mean that I'm on the right track right? Or am I just happy because I am wallowing in my hedonistic tendencies?

Everything is changing. I'm afraid I don't want to let go yet, but time is no friend of mine. Time stands still for no man. I need time. I'm not ready for everything to change all at once.

Comments