Numb

This week has caused me a great deal of stress. The workload is not exactly large, just the freehand drawing assignments. Apparently, I am 2 assignments behind, then again, so are my classmates.

I have to admit though, although half of the semester has gone by, only now are the subjects starting to grow on me. Despite of my growing liking of school, I still want a day off. I want to just go somewhere unusual or new just to chill and forget about the daily stresses. I need a change of pace.

I am glad to say that I have been becoming increasingly shallow. I must attribute thist phenomenon to the fact that this demeaning form of living has caused my character to become more and more mundane or in my opinion more boring.

I am painfully wishing to have more interesting interactions with my fellow peers as I am feeling incredibly uninterested in social anythings anymore. Those of you who know me very well may find this immensely familiar.

One good thing about this strange dynamic is that I no longer feel pangs of misery or longing for a trip back home.

Comments