Dark Colors

The sky was gray and the weather was cold and gloomy. My mind struggled to escape from the confines of the room at an attempt to frolic in the rainy weather outside, but alas, I was shocked back into the grim, mundane reality by another failure. It was a failing mark which I had originally expected but nonetheless this did not soften the blow.

"Oh why now?" I thought. The last thing I wanted to do was contemplate what I did wrong.

I wasn't having a particularly good day since the person whom I had thought was one of my best friends seems to have been ignoring me completely. In addition, there was a quiz not-so-bright and early this morning.

On top of that, my Mum's been in a bad mood lately and, well, she has been projecting her anger on me.

Oh and, I've still got quite a substantial amount of work to finish up for my freehand drawing classTHAT was the cherry on the already bad day.

It seems like this day is never going to end!

Comments