i want holidays........... NOW!!

I am up to my neck in work!

I am so glad that the Organic Chemistry Assignment is finally over. There were a couple of things that I had forgotten to assign to one of my group mates which I had ended up doing.

It's hard to do good work when you're rushing for time.

On top of the OC thing, I have to do research for the Marketing~ retail aspect of another project.

Another thing, I have two quizzes GULP... TODAY !!

I am so far beyond being stretched too thin and I am not just talking about academia, life in general has ceased to be fun.

Speaking of fun, I want so badly to go to SINGFEST!! I need to recharge and have some positive stresses for a while.

I so can not wait for the September holidays. I miss my friends from secondary school. GUYS!! Just in case you stopped by... CALL ME!! WE NEED TO GO OUT!!

Comments