Since I've Been Gone

Been ages since I've posted... well actually I've got tons of pictures to post but well... I think I'll do that at home....

I am now a ninang or a godmother. I have had a dress/gown ewwwww designed for me and well..I am supposed to wear it on my cousin's wedding. Sigh. I hate gowns.

I've gone swimming with friends and family and caught a cold in the process...the cold then progress to become a full blown asthma attack.

Arvin, my favorite maternal cousin have sort of considered that one of my cousins JM might be gay... weird.

I've sneaked a couple of drinking sessions under my parents' radar..heeehheehhee

I'm kinda dissapointed because I haven't seen that someone I've been hoping to see. Sigh.

Ohh yeah... I've finally gotten my extra molars extracted... ouch! Three down and one to go before I get perfect teeth.

What else... well... that's all I can think of right now... my next update will probably be when I get there.

Comments