Pictures... take a look!!

here are the photos of my trip...
whoohoo... I'm only uploading them now because I've finally found a computer with a fast enough internet connection that won't take me more than a half an hour to upload these photos

landscape
this is what my dad's province looks like from the ship we took to get there

sunset
this is what the sunset look like from the pier... gorgeous!

sunset by the beach
sunset by the beach

me by the sea
me!

boat
a fishing boat!

cholo
my cousin.. Mark!

cousins
my cousins, Maricon and Arvin

tree house
tree house


underwater smiles
underwater smiles...

these were all taken when we, my parents and I went to an isolated, out of the way island in quezon province. I felt like a tourist snapping photos. Its really beautiful there and people live simply off of the earth, take my grandfather who is a farmer.

Comments