Puzzled

This afternoon at around four o clock, as Hamidah, Carissa and I were about to enter our respective CDS classrooms, we saw a notice on the door. It said that the classes were relocated to IT 4-3-98 and 99. These rooms were described as "one level above the flavors canteen".

Amused we trudged down the stairs to the 4th floor expecting for there to be classrooms there. There were no classrooms on the 4th. We went down to the 3rd floor. It was so strange. I couldn't figure out for the life of me where those classrooms were. The only rooms on the 3rd floor was the research center and some lecture theatres. So the three of us stood there and well, we thought we had read the note wrong or something...

We decided to climb up to the 6th floor and check again. At this time, we were more than just a little bit late if I were actually saying that, my voice would be described as DRIPPING WITH SARCASIM. I was getting tired. Yep, the note said room IT 4-3-98. I took a picture just to make sure I wasn't seeing dots!

Anyways, we spotted two girls asking seniors for directions and well.. we all put 2 and 2 together and figured out that the damn CDSs were in the research centre which required key card access.

We were trapped outside. So there was a group of five girls waiting outside the corridor looking bummed. After like 5 mins, a guy finally noticed and let us in. It was so unusual. Anyways, freehand drawing was alright except for the ridiculously small tables that we had to draw on. Speaking of which, we had to draw a portrait of the person sitting next to us. It was funny as hell! The guys' drawings looked like aliens!

Met Alvina, my classmate in every class. She's pretty cool.

Comments