The first day of being in year 2

As first days go... today's been a fairly typical first day. There were the familiar faces of course but it was strange. I guess I have to admit that I didn't take too kindly being put in a class different to those who are familiar to me. There were far too many awkward moments.

The subjects this time 'round are kinda freaking me out, especially Organic Chemistry 2.

Sigh. Going to school has suddenly become lackluster. So far I don't really like any of the subjects. Maybe the Fundamentals of Pathology lectures will be interesting. I hope so.

Ohh.. yes.. I have to mention this... I got Freehand Drawing for my CDS. Not bad eh? My only qualm is that I do not know of anyone who has gotten the same CDS as me. I guess I'm going in it alone....GULP!

Hopefully everybody's nice.

Comments