The Results are IN

"Dim the lights please...
Cue the Drumroll...
Temasek Polytechnic has voted for their favorites in this competition and the results are in this envelope.

Ron, Please stand..
Randy said that your performance was not horrible. Paula thought that there were some colorful moments. Simon commented that you did not put in enough effort. He said that there was nothing fantastic about your performance.

The Applied Sciences School has decided and has agreed with....
I'm sorry Ron but you'll have to wait a little bit longer for the results.

___Break___

Ron was standing on the stage, a spotlight showed her every quiver and highlighted the tension in her body.

Ryan stood the center of the stage and said to the audience "You have decided ...and agreed with Paula... Ron is staying for one more semester... you may sit down.

A look of relief and joy washed over her face as she realized that she was going to stay... she also appeared somewhat weary. It was apparent that the competition has put a strain on her. She seemed to realize that there was aways to go before she could reach her dream of being The Next Great Scientist.
_____________________________________________________

Hahaha! I hope you enjoyed my little spoof of American Idol but anyways, yes I did pass... Sure I got some Ds on the way but I also have my share of As and Bs and Cs. I'm just glad that I don't have to retake anything and that I can enjoy the rest of my holidays.

Sigh... this school thing is really tiring!
_____________________________________________________

Ohh yeah... about American Idol... I just love Ramielle, and David A... David C was pretty good in his last performance. Ooh but I just have to love Jason Castro! SOOOOO cute!

Comments