Is there something wrong with me?
I feel like I'm doing drugs or something. I really don't get it!
First I'm up there, jubilant... then...Crash!

Bipolar Much?!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am trying to master the art of guitar. Phew! I so should have done this in secondary school, when everyone else was picking up the guitar. Calluses on fingertips. Back aches from playing while sitting down.

People say I'm too ambitious with what I'm trying to play on the guitar. I say, wait and see. I'll get it eventually.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate that I wasted so much time with my folks trying to make me do things that I don't want to do. When I was younger, they forced me to:
-move here to Singapore
-learn how to play the piano
-learn how to play the damn Electrone
-do ballet!
-BE LITTLE MISS PERFECT

I think they still haven't quite gotten tired of it yet. I guess I'm sad because they are practically the only family I have and yet, no matter what I do... they still won't let me be. They simply refuse to see me for who I really am. Instead they try to stick me into this mold of who they want me to be.

I have my own mind and my own dreams to achieve and I am so tired of being "fake" around them and of trying to achieve their dreams for them. It's stupid.

Then again, I guess I wouldn't be me, personality wise if they didn't raise me this way.

Comments