Graduation...

I'm at my cousins house and well... I'm pretty glad that I'm able to use the computer again.... sigh... it's been so long...

Anyways... here's what's new, I have a new piercing and It's not on my ear. A friend did it for me on Sunday and so far, no one above the age of 25 knows about it. To all of the adults in the house, it's just another pimple near my lip. Mwahahaha.

It got me a little scared though because the piercing did become tight at one point in time and well... I had to change the place holder. I was so shaking in the process. Anyways... this is my first piercing with the needle and it was surprisingly painless! But then again... that might just be because of the ice. It was so freaking surreal! I mean, yes... well the lip is pretty thick but it was fairly quick...like ten seconds. And the needle...(hypodermic) was fairly big!

Anyways, now that I've grossed you out enough, lets talk about less gross things. Okay... so, so far I've been to a small rural island, paradise I call it, and a bunch of big mega cities. right now I'm in Lucena, for my cousin's graduation. I have to say, I'm a little envious, I can't say that I've walked across the stage in my own graduation. I will graduate though... and when I do .. It will be so worth it!.

Comments