Dreams

I went to the chalet on Tuesday. It was surprisingly awkward but I had an okay time.

David Choi... you are awesome!

I guess I'm kinda stupid. I just took the earring off of a fresh cartilage piercing and guess what happened! I am having trouble putting it back in!! I should know by now that cartilage springs back to its original shape pretty easily especially when the piercing is new. Sigh. Ouch! The earring is halfway in. Almost got it!

I had the weirdest dream. Three guys, two acquaintances and one friend came into my room and woke me up. They were in a band and they wanted to consult with me about the music and the album cover.

Okay, why is this strange... here's why.
- I don't know this friend very well... ie. we're not close.
- I've only met the other band members once.
- I haven't seen those three since 2006!

Oh yeah, my condolences go out to you. You know who you are. Sorry you couldn't come to the chalet. :(

Comments