new year's almost here!

This freking computer in this freakish looking computer shop is giving me hell!
The keys are stucky and well... duh...stick to my fingers when I type. WELL... its getting awfully common for me to fo catch up entries... and as usual... this is a catch up entry! Sigh... well like I said the last time..I was about to choose my subjects.

Here are my choices:
Biomedical Technology
and as for the Cross Disciplinary subjects (CDS) , I picked Freehand Drawing
I filled up the rest of my choises with art subjects... I recon that if I get BMT I wouldn't be able to do much. I might be too busy to do other more serious and taxing subjects.

I'm all packed to go back to Singapore... sigh... my vacation's almost ended. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.Sigh.Sigh.Sigh.Sigh.Sigh.Sigh.Sigh.Sigh.Sigh.Sigh

Other things have happend... i'm just too tired to tell you more. I need to bake later.

Comments