18 days till Christmas

Oh Christ! I am so behind! It's only two more days till the term tests starts and here I am, I still have 4 and a half subjects to study for. Well at least the Cross Disciplinary Subjects (CDS) I got dont requrire me to take a written exam. Sigh.

Yesterday evening, I took my first look at my Microbiology notes. Sigh. I regretted skipping all of those lectures. I tried to study but it seemed like nothing could stick. I am in for a rough couple of days of studying.

Last night I spent hours finishing my story portfolio for the Storytelling class. I think its worth about 10% of the total grade. It was so hard to think up stories and decipher their meanings and morals. It's like doing book reports in the fifth grade! I hate book reports and despite popular belief, I don't like english lessons either. They tend to bore me.

Anyhow... today's been great, I woke up late and I mean very late and headed to school. Yes folks, I skipped lectures again!

How am I supposed to learn at this rate!?

Change of topic. 18 days till Christmas! Am I ecited? Well... not really. I can do without it. All I really need is a vacation.

You know what, I keep saying that but its only been like what... two months since my last vacation. Well you know me... I'm a lazy bum.

That's why I've been having trouble absorbing things... I think that they (whoever they may be) expect us to learn things in a short timespan... I mean, this term has gone by so fast that I hadn't really had that much time to think about moi.

Today is my parents' aniversary and well... I don't really have a present. Sigh... I feel kind of guilty.

Comments