Catch up entry.

Sigh, well... the term tests ended on Wednesday and well... me and some of my classmates went out. Sigh... well...we walked all the way from Far East to Suntec City Mall. Boy, that was far. it was pretty fun... well, except for all the waiting. By the time I got to Suntec, I was very tired... my knees were like jelly! What made it even worse was the fact that I got into a full bus.... translation: no seats for 60 minutes!

For some reason, there was a lot of waiting going on. Anyways... that was Wednesday. I was so freaking sleep deprived and tired that I didn't even get to enjoy my nocturnal TV shows. I was reduced to a sleeping snoring mass in minutes!

Thursday was a mild mess. My Psychology group met up at around 2 pm (I say around because 3 out of us 4 group members were pretty late... sad to say, I was one of them.) We filmed the commercial and like I said... we ran through some hiccups. The props for instance took a while to obtain and some pretty major changes to the script had to be done. Lucky for me... I was the script writer. rolling eyes The two minute commercial took a while to shoot... a while being an extreme understatement. We wrapped up the shoot by 7pm. 5 freaking hours!

I didn't get much time to pack so well... I'm packing today. My dad finally came home from his business trip, so I could use his luggage. (well... Friday anyways... its already Saturday now.) I'll be done packing in 5 minutes, I still have to grab my shoes.

Oh my... I can't believe that I'm leaving in just a couple of hours and in just a few moments a.k.a by 5 in the afternoon, I'll be in another country! Yippee!

Hope I get to have fun!
Oh yeah, the pictures from Wednesday is in my friendster account. I'm kinda too sleepy to put them up now so just follow the link.
click here to see them

Comments