High Fever.

Today's been a sick mess.

I woke up feeling really cold and just plain unwell! To top it all off, I heard that one of my Psychology group mates was sick and well, she wouldn't be able to make it to the meeting where we're supposed to start filming!

That got me really freaked because I knew of no other time that each teammate will be able to find a time and place to converge, especially now since the term tests are about to begin.

Anyways, the meeting was canceled because we couldn't really film anything without a camera. (the missing teammate was supposed to bring it).

I curled up in bed hoping that the chills were just from the aircon. I stayed there for hours but the feeling didn't go away. Everytime I would try to get up, I would feel really dizzy and sick. I wasn't able to have breakfast and I was only able to manage a few spoonfuls for lunch.

I was, like I said a sick mess.

Finally, at around two-o-clock, my mother began to worry and realize that I was so not faking it and gave me a panadol.

After a while, she gave me permission to skip my tutorial and well, duh, since I wasn't going to go to school, I had to go get a Medical Certificate from the doc. So I came down and dragged my ass down to the clinic (I had to take a bus so you could imagine how nauseated I was by the time I got there). The doctor said I had some sort of Sinusitis and gave me some antibiotics and some medicine to lower the fever.

Remember, I had already taken a panadol but my fever was still 38.5 which is pretty high. Imagine if I hadn't taken my panadol.

Well, I got my MC and went back home. I slept and then at around 8, I started doing my assignments. Sigh, I'm still not done.

Comments