Kahapon

Yesterday, my cousin, after much deliberation an cajoling (by me of course) finally decided to accompany me to watch "The Golden Compass" and well... here's what I think. I think I need to read the book. hehehehe

No really. It was pretty good. The whole look of the movie was spectacular and the concept was pretty cool. It was interesting to see a world of people with their souls living alongside them as animals.

I however I have one negative comment... the story was incomplete and basically the audience was left wondering how things are going to get wrapped up. In other words... bitin.

Anyways... C'est une joli garcon qui je missera. Okay that was in broken french which if you can understand then fine. If not then its for me to know...hehehehe and you not to find out.

Okay... that was so random. On to other things:

Tommorow's the start of the term tests. Sigh.
3 days till school ends.
6 days till I get out of here.
16 days till Christmas.
23 days till new year.
23 days till I get back.
33 days till makita ko sya
76 days till I turn 20- gasp!

Comments