I hope we keep this up!

Ha - I've been wanting to post pictures up for so long! I love these women! These are the pictures of our picnic at the Marina Barrage - which I had the stress of planning. I don't know who will have the (dis)pleasure of planning the next one, but its so not me. LOL! - It was worth it tho.

Okay, here's the back story.... our excuse to meet up was that we were going to celebrate her birthday - thus, birthday surprize. We decorated a cake at The Icing Room - and no it is not a room in a bake shop for you to play with icing, as Hamidah and I soon found out. Its a shop. Anyways, we met Jessic at Marina MRT and as soon as we got to the Barrage, we were faced with a predicament... how the heck do we get the cake out to surprise Jessic.

Jo and I "went to the toilet" while Fel and Midah distracted Jessic. It was awesome! She had no clue whatsoever - which made me get this nice warm feeling inside. Awww! We still went tromping round Marina Square after and well, due to my exhausted funds etc, I had to once again miss the Karaoke fun. We missed you Yas!

Oh well. I really do hope that we keep having gatherings.


@the barrage


We did some camwhoring at the bus stop while waiting for the rain to pass. And although you can't tell... Fel's ridiculously long arms are shakily holding up the tripod. LOL!


Birthday Girl + Specially designed cake by Fel, Jo, Midah and Moi!


Just one of our incredible jump shots - Landing! - Thanks Nica for the Tripod!

Chalet / Ladies Night


Almost complete.


Polaroid of Chee and Allan. Looks like a little something something ey? He was the only guy and it was nice that he didn't seem to feel awkward.


Everyone - smooshed!


by the merlion - the camera was precariously perched on a nearby jetty like structure.


Bedtime... but still, we couldn't help but camwhore instead of sleep.


The B8 Girl Band! - well, minus me, since I was the photographer.

Comments