Tagged By Fel

A. People who have been tagged must write their answer in their blog.

B. Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they are tagged by and cannot tag the person who they were tagged by.

C. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people:- I will not tag anyone, lol I'm anti chain blogging and chain e mailing but I'll just do the quiz for quiz sakes


1. What have you been doing recently?
Hanging out, malling and some drinking

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yep. When I'm sleeping or charging my phone

3. What happened at 10 am today?
I took a Jeep to my cousins' house

4. When did you last cry?
The day before yesterday

5. Believe in fate/destiny?
Yep, but I also believe that I have control over my destiny

6. What do you want in your life now?
A change in scenery, I'm sick of my current life

7. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
I don't think so.

8. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope, that's weird.

9. What was the last movie you caught.
Twilight

10. Does the person you like knows that you like him/her?
I think one does, the other doesn't

11. Who always makes you laugh?
Maricheem

12. Do you speak languages other than english?
Tagalog, French and some Spanish- multicultural much? LOL

13. Favourite website(s)?
Deviantart.com and Megasitic.com

14. What are you doing tomorrow?
Watching a movie?

15. What do you wanna be like?
I want to be good at SOCIAL intercourse and not keep saying things that makes people mad. I also want to be hardcore without my parents interfering with my life. Lol!

16. Who will you choose to die with?
No one. I want to spare people the misery.

17. Where have you been today?
Cousin’s place, Aunt’s place, everywhere in between.

18. What game do you play often?
Random games on Facebook and Orisinal.com oh and I have a newfound love for poker.

19. Who are you missing right now?
Aithel my girlfriend/ cousin,
Arvin my crazy buddy and
Maria, the person who knows me best.

20. If you have to choose between a friend and a lover, who will you choose?
Friend. Duh! Plenty of fish in the sea.

21. What are you doing right now?
Finishing B Pharm and IPT parts

22. Which primary school were you from?
Collegio de San Agustin, Kennedy School, Qiaonan Primary School.

23. Name three colours you like.
Green, Red~ Christmas and black, can't you tell from my blog skin

24. What emotion do you like to show?
Nonchalance

25. What is life to you?
Something I haven’t experienced yet, my life being sheltered and all.

26. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Blog about it, write a story, draw something or tell someone.

27. Who did you last chat with on msn today?
No one. I don’t dare go online for the fear of getting distracted ~ like I’m not distracted enough already

28. Who do you admire the most?
Kat Von D, because she’s at the acme of her tattooing career.
Richard Dawkins, because he’s so effing smart!

29. Which month are you born in?
February

30. How are you feeling right now?
Anxious

31. What is the time now?
2.59 PM

32. Your opinion on the person who tagged you.
A little nuts and funny but that’s what I like about her!

33. What colour do you like to dye your hair?
Brown

34. Why are you doing this test?
I want to put myself out there and I’m trying to put off doing work.

35. What do you do when you’re moody?
Listen to music. Sit quietly. Play guitar. Sleep or write.

36. At which stage do you wish to get married?
When there’s someone good enough to marry, When I feel like it or maybe never.

37. Who is closer to you?
... to be determined.

38. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Have a going away Party.

39. Who is/are the people/person you trust the most?
My cousins

40. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Literally, yes because it’s a fact of nature. Figuratively yes, because life would suck so much more if it were to be more pessimistic.

41. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Win millions of dollars to get out of the rut that I’m stuck in.

42. What is your goal for this year?
Same old, same old, Lose weight and get decent test scores and save cash.

43. Do you believe in eternal love?
I believe it exists but it rarely happens.

44. What feeling do you love the most?
To feel like I belong.

45. What feeling do you hate the most?
Uncertainty.

46. Do you really think it’s global warming now?
Definitely! That's why we should all recycle and not release CFC's into the environment.

47.Do you like doing quizzes?
Only the non academic kind.

48. Do you believe in gods?
I believe in evolution, and that there’s some kind of god like entity involved in the big boom. Lol.

49. Who cares for you the most?
I don’t know. I can’t rate how much people care for me!

50. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My family, career and cash.

51. What will you bring when you fight?
A tank, guns and lots of ammo.

Comments