Numbers

I am stressed. I am in need of de-stressing. I am moody and PMS-ing and I am freaked out about how many cockroaches there are in the store room! I would go in there to clean in out but I'm afraid that the roaches will attack me.

I might even be feeling light headed from all of the Shieldtox that I've been using. I can proudly say that I've killed at least four tonight. I guess you could say that I'm taking out all of my frustration on vermin!

  • 5 days till the start of term tests.- Kill me now!
  • 8 days till the end of term tests!- I can't wait!
  • 11 days till I leave Singapore.-Yay, coz I'm going out of the country. -Boo because I will have a lot of trouble doing the projects.
  • 18 days till B Pharm project submission.-Who has time?!
  • 21 days till Christmas!-Yay!
  • 25 days till school starts.- Bummer Majoris.
  • 28 days till new year!- Whoo!
  • 81 days till I turn 21-Pooh!
Time is SHORT! We must make the most of every moment!

*calculations of the # of days may not be accurate due to the fact that I am lacking in sleep and immensely stressed.

Comments