Pics!

Its 7.25 and I'm awake bright and early... which is so unlike me. The reason for that is that I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. All in all it was pretty good, but there were some odds and ends that J.K Rowling didn't tie up so well. I shall not elaborate and spoil it for those of you who haven't finished namely Carissa. :D

Anyways, yes I am awake.. I didn't et a wink of sleep after I finished the book. I was lost in a train of thought that just won't leave me time to sleep. It was all odd. Anyways, I've decided to upload the pictures from the last day of school so... after I finish my other file transferrs, I shall be uploading them.

Here they are!
Click to enlarge


@ Swensens!


Hungry Felicia! Joanne and Hamidah stare.


Shiny hair!


lol! Strange people were watching on the sidelines.


Super pose! They ran out of money so they're begging for some.





I will upload the rest later! I'm of to Jurpong Bird Park! :D

Comments