Bored

Disclamer: Be preparied to read a blog entry about nothing in particular.

I've gotten as close as I can to getting cabin fever from getting cooked up in my room. I am hating inactivity and being broke. My being broke is preventing me form leaving the house and having a little more fun.

As much as I'd hate to say it, I miss school. I'm sick of tv and cheesey computer games. Stoning has never been my thing. I'd like to have a library card and drown myself in unfathomable stories fashioned to amuse. I'ts been ages since I've read a book not pertaing to Harry Potter. It's a pity I've already read all of the books in my room.

I'd like to practice more on my guitar but unfortunately, one of the strings broke during the exam week and nonetheless, its out of tune so right now, what used to be my guitar is now a useless hunk of wood collecting dust in my room.

Reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is turning out to be a glamorized treasure hunt. I'm 20 chapters in and I do hope it gets better.

Comments