awesomeness

Yay me! I am now officially on holiday! Sure... school ended two weeks ago but today, we got our exam results and I passed every thing! I was so effing worried about failing PUO. I passed everything! I am so glad...even if I just have a C+... that's more than some people.

Al and Jay were the soldiers who had suffered losses in our war against the exams. I feel sad for them...but I'm sure with a little more time with the books they'll pass well.

It was also the first day of DRP. Sure... It wasn't jump out of your seat awesome.. but it wasn't bad. I'm doing "Micropropagation of Rare and Exotic Plants". We had to make agar and learn how to subculture. It was okay but I have to say it was after which that things got interesting. There were some revelations in our little "clique"...I mean... I so didn't know that Yas shared the same tastes in music as me! Awesome!

I have to say it was nice hanging out after DRP... and yes...Yas was there. She had been putting on the disappearing act lately and and it was nice to finally have her jump right back in the conversation.

Comments