Babylon AD

I just watched Babylon AD and well... here are my preconceptions:

1. Vin Diesel is kinda cool... remember xxx?
2. The movie must have a really interesting plot since its named after a biblical place
3. It's an action and sci-fi film

Here's what I thought when we got out of the movie theatre:

1. Vin Diesel's cool appeal has diminished
2. Michelle Yeoh is cooler that I initially thought
3. The character Aurora looks like a freaking real life Brats doll
4. It was action... the film looked spectacular (stunt wise etc.)
5. But It just did not make that much sense to me... the plot was...how should I put it...BAD!

Here's the down low... The movie started out fine... of course in a movie you expect to understand more of it as you go along with the plot but NO!
Overall, the film was a disapointment. I should have real the reviews first.

Comments