Random Rants

No more negative thoughts. I know I shouldn't stay inside my head too long, I need to keep busy and whether I like to admit it or not, I miss school.

My cousin is packing, she's going back to the Philippines. Wish I could join her.

Anyways, went window shopping today. Now, I have lots of things to save for... stressful. Sigh. What ever happened to, "always look on the bright side of life"?

Bright Side:
Lotsa Birthdays this week and last. In case I haven't greeted you, Happy B Day! Peng, wherever you are, Hope this birthday is as sweet as the last! Miss you!

The OC project MEETING has proved to be excruciating to organise... I wonder how I got stuck with the job and well, we have FINALLY set a time to meet. Another thorn out of my side.

The holidays are here! I can wake up at 2pm almost everyday!

Erm, my Folks are going out of town... don't know if that's a good thing.

Comments