Life is Good.

My folks came back on Wednesday bearing gifts, mainly the biggest bar of chocolate I have ever seen and a big bag of nougat. It was nice to not have to take care of the house an to finally have my allowance back. I know I haven't really been writing much. I think it's got something to do with the fact that I am pretty much problem free.

Oh alright, not exactly problem free but, well lets just say that I haven't had a major difficulty in anything yet. It's pretty much smooth sailing. Thank goodness.

Also, I seem to have gotten pretty good marks for everything... well that is, except for Organic Chemisty, for which I barely got a pass.

So far the only thing I've got to worry about are mundanely stressful things like school work and budgeting my allowance and oh running into people from my past lives.

Yep for the first time, I can finally say that I've gotten a hang of thing called life (or something like it at least). Life IS good!

Comments