Hols are ending!!

It is Sunday and no doubt the end of a 2 week vacation that I didn't really enjoy. I wish I'd made more of the two weeks than I did. Sigh, I am serously and not so secretly jealous of Krish, Nica and my folks for being able to go out of the country for their vacation. Sigh, out of all the people that live in this house, I'm the only one who wasn't able to travel. Sigh. My parents are at Australia, I hope they get me something.... it better be good!

Friday was awesome though, I got a chance to go out with my Krish and Amy. It was pretty cool. We ate at Clark Quay and got into a bit of a fuss when it came to paying the bill. It was hillarious. After a very expensive meal,which sucked, we walked around for a while, snapping pictures and acting like a bunch of crazy tourists.

Some pics:









Note the fact that there are only 2 photos with me in it... that's coz I was the one behind the camera!
I have to say, it was nice to hang with some older people for a change.
Anyways, I think I have to get on with my Freehand Drawing assignment~it's due on TUESDAY!!

Comments