Cosmic Signals?

I've never been a fan of fate.

I've always believed that "meant to be" only existed in fiction.

Looking back at the last few years, I'm called to question that belief. Its funny really. I used to be a hardcore atheist.

I guess my perspective has changed. No I don't believe that there is a God, neither do I believe that there isn't one. The fact is that I just don't know, and I am okay with not knowing.

Lately I've been feeling a push. It is as if there are tiny cosmic signals nudging me towards the right direction, reasuring me that all is where it should be and that things happen for a reason.

For example:
I had to meet A. to open up to B. who would eventually guide me through tough times. When those times are over, B disappears and C arrives to teach me an important lesson and once I had learned, C would leave to make room for D who would teach me something new.

Something along those lines.

All I know is I've learned so much in the past 3 years alone.

It is as if I were following a road map towards some form of prize or endgame and all I have to do is trust my instincts and moral judgement.

Whatever is at the end of this road - I hope it's good.

Here goes nothing. Wish me luck.

Comments