Blood, Ink and Tears

Blood:
I'm a little worried. I've had two nosebleeds in the span of 3 days. These were accompanied by headaches. TV tropes have me thinking that I'm about to die of some sort of brain injury. It's probably just a minor tear in the mucosal membrane on the inside of my nose... I don't know if its worth having a doctor have a look at it. I'll mention it at my next visit tho.


Ink:
So, my new ink is almost finished. I have one more session to go to finish up the wing and final touches. This is a picture of the fresh tattoo.

Its almost fully healed now, no more itching and peeling. Its not quite as gruesome as any of you might think. I wish the heart was more like the drawing I made last year. Did it hurt? It did. It was an annoying prickling through most of the areas and a burning tickle when the artist went over a bony bit.

A photo posted by Ron / Rowan / Wan (@rowanity) on


Tears:
I've shed tears over the plight of others. Some people are just going through utter hell right now and my heart goes out to you. I hope I can help.

I have cried over missing my strength and my rock (Mum and Dad). I love you. I will see you soon.

Tears of joy rolled down my cheeks while having ridiculous late night text conversations. Thank you for listening and questioning everything.

Not a single tear was one I shed for myself. I think the angst has lifted. I've always said that I was probably the most miserable person I knew in real life (the result of being a pessimist?), but maybe, just maybe thats all about to change.

Comments