Ah... that was before.

My mind is playing tricks on me again,. Before I woke, vivid images of romancing fluttered beneath my eyelids. It was kind of odd. The man in my dreams was someone I was unfamiliar with. Nonetheless, the interactions between us were flirtatious, tantalizing and needless to say absolutely enjoyable. I dreaded waking up, but my mother constantly nagged. Her voice echoed in my ear till I finally allowed the sleepy spell to break.

As I went through my run-of-the-mill activities, thoughts of romance kept flitting in and out of my muddled mind. Lovesongs floated out of my lips and I let myself imagine being a chacarter in those musical stories, waiting and pining for her prince.

A specific friend took that role of prince charming in my head, and despite my efforts, I could not stop myself from fixating on this gentleman.

To me, he seemed the perfect romantic partner amongst all of my aquaintances. Sure he isn't gorgeous, but he is charming to say the least. He is intellectual, enigmatic, flirtatious and he makes me fell comfortable.

I particularly admire his honesty with me while on a single bus ride home. We talked about practically anything that came to mind. He spoke of past relationships and oddly enough, virginity. Although our common friends believe that he has lost it, he admitted to me that he hasn't.

I was floored. There sitting beside me was this man I barely knew, telling me something significant that even his friends did not know about.

I like this guy. He's one of those guys that I genuinely have a soft spot for. I hope to see him soon. Very soon.

Comments