Baggage

Sometimes, when I feel like I'm carrying a lot of baggage, I rant to other people, and sometimes that gets me into trouble, because, you know, you only get in trouble for what you say and do, and never for what you think.

Crises could have been averted if only I had found a computer in time. My blog solves everything. The not so well known blog for the more personal and "taboo" stuff, and this one, for general stuff that I either don't mind other people reading or would like people to know.

My big fat mouth got me into trouble again. I swear, from this date forward, I'm going to let my fingers do the talking. Hopefully, that'll be easier on my future phone. Blogging is so inconvenient on the phone I currently have - the Samsung Galaxy S. Perhaps I might need to buy an app.

Anyways, I had just finished my ranting on the other blog - the address of which I'll keep to myself - or else what would be the point?

I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I feel like I have resolved something. I know that there has probably been no change in the situation but I feel so much better about it. I don't know why that is though. Perhaps I've come into terms with the situation as I expressed it through my fingertips. Perhaps blogging is such that I have to force myself to come to a conclusion through words to end my blogpost, that somehow, it also forces me to take a different perspective on the issue and be partial - therefore allowing logic to come to the forefront and let all that negative emotion ebb away.

I'm a hell of a lot happier that was over. On to less serious more crush-y type things, read my next post.

Comments