What's been up

The holidays are almost over and I haven't had a chance to blog so here goes:

I'm 2 shades darker because of the long awaited Sentosa trip. The water killed my camera even though its supposed to be waterproof. I so don't know how to tell my dad.

Debate is a fairly awesome co-curricular activity... but post debate meetings are even better. I am so surprised that my skipping on the Philippines trip would turn out so well.
:P

I have a new hero and his name is Kai Ho Kai! If I can achieve even a quarter of what he did... I would be content. I learned about him because Aji- the debate coach gave me an assignment: to find 1 influential person from each of the countries I've lived in. I failed at first... but I tried again and... I guess it turned out okay. Reading about politics is becoming less intimidating.

I am swamped with projects and I haven't spent a whole day at home since the holidays started. I wish there was another week of holidays so that I can rest and recuperate.

I can't wait for Saturday! - Sunday... I'm not so keen on.

My Dad actually fell for the "chalet" excuse! I can't believe it! I am so relieved that he did because I'm going to have to be a wet blanket if I go to the BBQ and abstain from all that booze - which I've already payed for. If I were to get myself intoxicated... I'd have to come home to my Dad drunk and THAT, I won't be able to survive. My Dad will murder me with his own hands. Now, I'd be able to sober up enough before I come home on Sunday.

Oh and yes. My Dad is back home. I have to hide my Horns and make sure that my Halo is screwed on straight or else he might catch on... and that would mean a hell of a lot of trouble for yours truly.

We HAVE to finish the GMP project by Sunday. I'm hoping it gets finished in time because my grades can't take another beating. I hope my teammates pull through with their work. I know I'm pulling my weight.

Comments