Playing

I did the last of the term tests then went out afterwards - on Monday. It was tiring. I caught up on Prison Break and got in bed only five minuites before my parents got up and left for the airport.

My parents' going to the Philippines is a pretty sweet deal! My only worry is budgeting the money they gave me. I suck at budgeting - ergo, I'm often broke. I'm hoping that doesn't happen because I have no back up plan when I run out of cash.

I also debated all afternoon and the rest... lets just say that I might have some trouble waking up later - Sadly, my cousin busted me even after I'd brushed my teeth and washed up. Dang! That girl has quite a nose on her.

I'm going to take my cousin to the airport in a few hours. I might be cycling later.

The cats have been away for less that 24 hours and the mouse has been bouncing off the walls ever since.

Comments