TRYING is not good enough

My Internet connection is still on the fritz. Boo. However, I've managed to download a couple of songs.

Anyways, its term test week and I can't concentrate on studying! Its maddening. I keep sitting at my dining table watching the seconds tick by. Each tick is like a drum beat. Its annoyingly loud and each second seems to take an eternity to pass by.

I get stressed because I know that very little information is actually going into my brain. I need a miracle or some ADHD drugs! I seriously think that I may have ADHD- that's Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder for those of you not so into psychological disorders.

I've been procrastinating. I see the guitar, I play and afterwards realize that I've been playing for half an hour. I see a Michael Crichton book and flip through it. After a few hours I put it back down because I've finished reading the book.

I need to hit the books.

I swear if I burning my notes, dissolving them in a glass of water and drinking the goop would help me... I so would.

I can't wait for the holidays.

Comments