The King of Blog Entries

THE KING OF BLOG ENTRIES

Okay, so I haven't been blogging for a while, but then again, who has? I look at my friends' blogs and well...lets just say that everybody seems to be getting lazier about writing.

We got our schedules today. I got Marketing as my elective. I'm not too happy about that. I really really wanted to get the Clinical trials as an elective, but alas.

Bright side:
Incompetent isn't in my class. Fel and Ayu are in my class... so at least there is no shortage of peeps to talk to.

Down side:
Chee, Mids, Jo and Jessic aren't in my class. We only have 2 breaks together. They will be missed.

Bright side:
Marketing elective isn't as demanding as Clinical trials = more sleeping in.

Down side:
No more free Fridays, more not-so-interesting subjects.

Down side:
New classmates= awkward moments?

Its kinda intimidating to see my schedule... all I see are the initials of the subjects I'm going to take, so really, I don't know what kind of trip I'm in for.

On other things, we, parents, housemates and cousins, are literally being kicked out of our house. It turns out, the owners want to move back in! That really sucks because we haven't even been here for one year and we're moving again! I really hate moving. It is such a hassle to not have a house of your own, people could just easily pull the rug out from under you.

Also, my parents are vacationing to Australia...AGAIN! Sigh. I didn't think we could even afford it, with the current financial crisis that we're going though but Dad said that it was a company trip so, it would be at the most part, free. I guess I can be glad to have them out of the way, even if its just for a while. They are stressing me out.

Another thing... the green bridesmaid dress that is being made for me better turn out not sparkly I'll kill the dressmaker , not to mention it has to fit (I have to lose 10+ pounds in <3months )

Biopolis tomorrow.
Chilling on Saturday.
Family bonding on Sunday?
Facilitiating on Monday.
School officially starts on Tuesday.

I need to relax as much as possible for... The Stress is about to begin.

Comments