Bipolar? Or is it the coffee?

Click to enlarge.













There are other photos... from cycling too. I'll just e mail them. Too many.

What may have seemed like a pretty good day to anyone else was kinda off for me. I don't know what the effing hell is wrong with me. One minute I was genuinely happy and LOL-ing, then after a while... as if all of a sudden I realize that more effort has to be put into smiling. I hope I did not make anyone uncomfortable... hopefully no one noticed...I didn't want to spoil it for everyone else.

Yep...I'm pretty sure no one noticed. My parents barely noticed my break down in Secondary School.

I seriously think I'm bipolar. After the movie... I was pretty much close to tears. Right now, in all honesty, my hands are clammy and cold...its either that or I'm having some sort of adverse emotional reaction to the Starbucks Coffee. Lol.

I need a drink amongst other things...a puff?

Comments