:(

I am thoroughly stressed and it is not about school. School does have a high contributing factor though but there are other things going on at home.

Apparently my mum no longer has the pair of bangles that she loves to wear and some of you may know why. I guess you can say that I'm pretty sad because never in a million years did I ever see this coming. My lovely little house in the Philippines might be in danger of being repo-ed and I hope that doesn't happen. I love that little house, its really the first building that I considered was my home.

Right now I'm pretty absorbed by school work especially PMic not because I like it, but because it is a nice distraction from that ugly place in my mind. I wish I could get a job, even if it was part time.

Okay, I know I said that I was sad... I guess I'm not. I'm miserable. I feel guilty for spending even the smallest cent. I shouldn't have signed up to buy the text book.

:(

Comments