Exams

As you can probably tell, I've changed my blog skin. I've been working on it for a while and I must say that I can't imagine making a blog skin from scratch...all those codes!! Maddening.

This is all keeping in the theme of new beginnings. New semester, new classes and new subjects thank god!. Even though one of those subjects, Pharmaceutical Microbiology, does involve donning a marshmallow/space suit that as Carissa said looked "haha" on me, me thinks that I'm ready for a change.

I am pretty jived about the new semester simply because I'm sick and tired of this current sem. I can't wait to graduate.

Slowly but surely I'm getting rid of this semester's subjects and Yay! We only have two more to go! Translation: four more sleep deprived days.

5 more days till the holidays! I can't wait!

Comments