Thursday Blues

Work is tough these days. I'm so glad that I won't have to go to work tomorrow. Granted this week was a shorter one but none the less still as stressful. See there's another conflict at work.
Lets call it a shortage of womanpower in a different section, a solution was presented to us by our boss, which consisted of shuffling the manpower around here and there. The solution is plain and clear. I have no problem with the solution but everyone else does. We had a discussion and suddenly, I'm the antagonist of the whole situation.

Sigh. I feel like I've lost once again.

From what I gather, the rest of the staff view this reshufflement as some sort of punishment for being too talkative during working hours or something. I don't understand why we can't just buckle down and take it. Work as it is isn't so hard, and it doesn't have to be.
On a lighter note, I have plans this weekend. I was invited to a Christening and, I'm meeting by best friend for a mini celebration for her birthday which is today. It's so nice to feel like I finally have a social life, sadly, work life isn't so hot.

Comments