Party hearty

From what happened today, I have come to the conclusion that I am in fact immensely as straight laced as they come.

This week I've gone out every other night. I enjoyed it, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. I didn't even try to lose myself. I was barely drunk.

I realize that the gatherings I still enjoy the most are the quiet but intense ones surrounded by my most intimate of friends.

Granted, I love to dance and flail around like a freak show, but then again that's just probably just due to the fact that I love to perform.

I miss those intimate drinking sessions where you can actually hear yourself slurr over topics that really matter to you. That is so much more ideal compared to the inadvertently mind numming club chitchat about who's hot and who's getting drinks for the slutty girl in the corner.

Clubs are just so sexual. Its fine for the occasional perk but to pick it up as a constant hangout is just both exhausting and depressing because when that high is gone you realize that you feel just as hollow as you started.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments