know it all

I have been called many names before and some of them have been in the likes of "know-it-all", "show off" and "smart alec".

That is why I consistently find myself in what I call "foot-in-mouth" moments when I speak up about something which I at that time had inadequate information about.

For that I apologize. I am not a know it all. It just so happens that I am outspoken and perhaps a little bit too inafraid of being wrong.

The truth is I normally say whats on my mind because I feel that somehow, maybe that little nugget of information I blurt out may be useful to someone. And... Well I think that sometimes talking about things properly or directly with other people is a much more upright thing to do rather than gossip or listen to heresay. Especially when it comes to resolving conflicts.

I don't claim to know it all... Im not even sure if I even want to be one. So even if I blurt out the awkwardest things, please understand, its more of a compulsion rather than anything.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

Comments