No Parents?

I know two blog entries is a rare occurrence here in Rowan-land, but well... I thought the previous entry. OK... I know this happened practically a week ago...but I feel the need to declare my love for the following people:



Next, I need to get this off my chest... I am so glad that I can finally have my room back. Late shifts are really difficult to do especially when you don't get enough sleep ( or when you're practically living in someone else's room).

I love my family to bits but well... they can get on my nerves sometimes. See, a group of relatives came down to visit / holiday. They outnumbered us and lived for 3 whole days in my room. The little things bothered me and nagged at me. I am an only child and I'm quite used to being by myself most of the time so I have grown accustomed to liking things the way I've made them to be. I guess you could say that I get pretty territorial.

Anyways, when they left for the Philippines, they took mum with them. Its strange. I think my Dad took them to the airport at around 7ish. The funny thing is that its almost 4 in the morning... and He's not home yet!

Funny business? I don't know. All I know is that I'm staying out of it.

Comments