Bleak Christmas

Christmas again. Well thank the gods that I'm not particularly in the mood for some celebrating because if I was, then I think melancholy and suicidal thoughts would have creeped into my consciousness. Thank you very much for making me a non believer.

Christmas was not a total bummer. Sure it wasn't the warm, gooey family filled Christmas that my relatives have recently taken to, but hey, it was actually fun!

My newly acquired colleagues are a pleasure and even a treat to be around. Perhaps that's because I feel like they are going through the same things that I am. I mean this season I am away from my family and pining for them, and so are my fellow OFW friends. Together in misery? Not really.

I don't mind being with them when the clock struck 12 and even after my working hours, I stayed within the premises. They're all so sweet. <3


Emergency Pharmacy's Christmas Party
...and yes... I was wearing a dress.

Comments