Week One

week 1 or I should say week 27 is about to come to an end. It's been a pretty easy week. The Cross Disciplinary Subjects (CDS) subject's I've gotten aren't bad at all! I got Introduction to Psychology (Psych) and The Powerful Art of Storytelling (TPAS) , the latter I'm not so enthusiastic about... well that is, except for the fact that I have some interesting classmates, one more interesting than the others. Mwahahahaha.

Psych is pretty cool too. I just bought the textbook and to tell you the truth, it is very wordy. There's a dude in my TPAS class that actually failed psych. Uh oh I thought. Well, me being who I am, I probably won't fail psych, its probably one of the other subjects hehe.

Well, actually, I think I might be able to pull a better GPA this time round! My GPA last term was 2.69 which is pretty bad. 4's the highest. Hopefully, all will turn out well and I'll be able to get somewhat of a 3.50.

Yay, first step towards achieving something is setting a goal. I just did that!

I'm pretty optimistic about this term. I'm pretty bummed about this coming Christmas. Bummer Majoris! I'm going to be stuck here in Singapore for the Christmas- New Year week.

I miss the Philippines already. Yesterday, my cousin and I had a pretty good cry over all of the crap that's been happening in our lives like my parents being all weird (sigh, don't they know that I know whats going on between them?) and her feeling like she's sponging off of my family.

There have been so many family issues buzzing around in my mind that I guess they couldn't be contained. Well, being as close as we are, we comforted each other and well... stuff like that. Sigh...

Life's never easy is it and no one can ever have too much money. I guess we all do what we must to survive.

Anyways, since I'm talking about life I might as well mention that during the CSAS class yesterday, I learned much about my classmates, like how whoever seems most happy really isn't and that those whom I thought were so much better off were really not. We were told to do an impromptu 2 minute presentation about ourselves so I told my story and they told theirs.

It just made me think more.

Comments