Ladies and gentlemen, I have come to the horrible realization that in a few short days, I will be 25 years old. see... I feel incredibly unaccomplished at my age.

I feel that there are plenty of people who have done so much more than I have before turning 25.

See... I haven't even managed to find love. I have never been in a long lasting relationship and it seems like I keep pining for people I can't have.

 Along with this new stage in my life, I hope to accomplish more as afully fledged adult. Here I will list the things that I hope to achieve before I turn 26, in no particular order.

- Manage my finances better, which includes the following sub points
   -Save up for a vehicle
   -Save some money for a vacation
   -Have some money put aside for my parent's retirement
- Get at least 1 distinction this year
- Write more creatively
- Sketch more
- Give love a chance, instead of writing it off the minuite it walks through the door in an unexpected package
- Learn how to play the ukelele and guitar - properly this time, including theory and not just by memorizing songs

These are just some of the goals I can think of this very moment. It is nice to set some goals instead of aimlessly stumbling through life with no direction or clear desitination. Wish me luck in my endeavours!


Comments