MyNew Tablet!



Ok... I am so excited that I've finally been able to blog pretty much normally with my brand spanking new tablet! Oks o here's the down low.... since I was due for an upgrade on my phonline /mobile device, I treated myself to the newly relased Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. It's geat so far but I'm still trying to get used to typing on a pretty-much full sized touch screen keyboard.

I'm in bloody love with the S Pen. I love the androidness of it despite it still having Ice Cream Sandwitch OS. I love that its extremely fast with its quad core processor and its 2g ram. Sigh.... its faster than my dear "Happy" (my HP Pavillion) and much more of a joy to use. Ok, so Ill stop ranting about this now before you think that I'm trying to sell you the dammned thing.

Well... I mainly got this tablet because #1 my Samsung Galaxy S (plain - not plus) aka "Lexy" Is about to die in terms of processing power. Its little speaker is broken and all in all... Its pretty much only good for smsing and phone calls. No Internet stuff. Despite my phone being full of crap I came to the realization that I might not be able to survive using my Note 10.1 aka "Naughty" as a full blown phone. Imagine calling me and me answeing the phone call on my 10 inch tablet! Oh that would lok so weird. So since I couldn't choose between having just a phone or a tablet, I decided to just get the dual sim service. Two zim cards 1 phone line. Awezome stuff... saved me from getting anothermobile plan soley for my tablet.

Anyways... Im trying out this blogging app... there are so damn many to choose from. Well...expect more entries from me soon because of my increased connectivity. Meanwhile... I'll go play some temple run on a comparatively humongous-er screen


Comments