Loose ends

Good morning upper east-siders.

I'm back from my long and rather barren hiatus, simply because I feel like I finally have something to talk about again. Or rather I've got some pent up frustrations that I'd like to get off my chest through my rapidly typing fingers.

I yearn for social contact beyond my job. I miss the wide variety of friends I could meet up with when I was just a mere student. I find that now... that I actually have money to spend, to go to the places that I want to go to, there seems to be no one there to go with. Sure I would go alone, but that just screams pathetic to me, and, well I think I already have too much free time alone.

I really miss... well I can't tell you who I miss because I haven't even told that person yet and I think that he - yes it is a he - should hear it from me first. I thoroughly dislike goodbyes, but I feel that it is one of those necessities in life, for our minds to generate a feeling of well being from knowing that a relationship is over or put on hold - aka closure. I feel that most of my life, I've been robbed of closure.

I feel like I have been unable to say goodbye to many people and things in my life in a satisfactory manner. Its as if there are so many loose ends that still need tying. I guess that is also probably why I'm particularly obsessed with tying loose ends like paying for things or paying back debts as soon as possible, before the chance to do so completely vanishes.

I have a few regrets in my life, and those regrets are those very loose ends that I've been talking about. At the moment, I know that I can do nothing about it. I only wish that the time comes around when I do get an opportunity to tie those loose ends.

Maybe, that's the time you'll see me in this blog talking about the love of my life, assuming I ever get him to come over to my side.

Ok. THAT was dramatic. Please don't blame me for my mini personal soap opera. I haven't blogged for ages.

Oh and on a side note... my bestfriend of over (counting of the years in my head) 10 years asked me a few days ago what I wanted for a birthday present. LOL! I guess she must be sensing my dire single status because she suggested getting me a toy for my birthday! Bwahahaha! Well whatever she gets me for my birthday, I will welcome it with open arms - even if it is a boyfriend without a pulse. LOL!

Comments