bright

Eeep! He thinks I'm smart! Yes I am grinning from ear to ear. Granted, I know I am, but it's so nice to hear that someone noticed. Ah, so this is what it feels like to be on cloud nine. Yes. I have a crush, but I'm crushed that we won't be seeing each other for a while.

I'll go ahead and leave that cryptic. No names, no clues. After all, a blog is a public domain. Who knows who's toes I might be stepping on.

ANYWAYS, I haven't touched this space for ages. I'm sorry to whoever visits this page only to find yet again that I haven't updated my blog - that is, if I have any readers at all. :P

Well, in case I do have readers, I'll go on to bore you with the most exciting thing that has happened to me yet. Oh who am I kidding. Nothing exciting has happened to me except well... I started school, and you already know that. But what you didn't know is that I'm not schooling anymore! Oh and I'm not that depressed anymore.

Yes, the whole schooling and working thing has been getting to me lately but it is over now. Well, not for good, just a short break because I'm exempted from this one subject.

School has been a much needed distraction. Or rather, some people in school have. I've met some pretty cool people if you ask me. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to make friends with anyone in my course. I think I even managed to piss some of them off if you ask me. But then again, I do have a tendency to talk very loudly.

Honestly, I am sad to take a break from school. See, there I have some sort of contact with people somewhat my age. I can have some sort of a social life. Pathetic isn't it. Well, at least my hard work and dedication didn't go unnoticed. I just want to get a distinction see. I mean, I might as well try while I'm at it, you know, since this one's my baby. See, I am trying to put myself through school, using my own money and hard work, so why not do well at it.

I've been doing average all this time, but I've also just been coasting all this time. I don't feel like I've put in any hard work prior to this schooling thing. I feel like I've gotten through my life BS-ing for the past 23 years. I've always been scared to try hard, because if I fail despite having tried my hardest, then my hardest wouldn't be good enough. But if I didn't try at all, then it would be effortless if I succeed and not such a big deal if I failed. - A major cop out.

But I am a cop out no more.

Wish me love!

Comments